Re: What's the deal with MD_CALL_PROTOTYPES ?

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:43:55 -0400 (EDT), "Kaveh R. Ghazi"
<ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu> wrote:

>	So I'm prototyping stuff in insn-* and I notice that the macro
>MD_CALL_PROTOTYPES wraps gen_call() and gen_call_value() in
>insn-flags.h.  The docs says this:

So you're stumbling over the same blocks that I did last time I tried to do
that :-/

>it looks like Irix6 gets it right, but not solaris2.

Last I tried it, ia32 failed also. But when I asked for an explanation,
nobody replied and on myself I failed to understand the mechanism behind
the gen_call machinery.

If you succeed in cleaning up all the md's, I'll certainly applaud ;-)

Philipp

--
Nothing would please me more than being able to hire ten programmers
and deluge the hobby market with good software.