Re: FYI

  hmmm... I have been working with SunPro CC as a C++ compiler
  for years because g++ could not compile C++ code that I wrote.
  MSVC++ is another problem our lab supports.

  Now, with the new release of gcc, we planned to maintain the code
  with g++ in addition to those two. I spent half a day overall and
  discovered a strange but apparent ignorance of final users that
  the gcc team has. We will have to wait until the smoke clears and
  personal ambitions settle down.

  Finally, Chris, I appreciate your efforts to interpret emails to
  the two parties, but I can only stand by what I wrote ----
  I am pretty sure that PCs dominate general purpose computers,
  and that, independently, RedHat is dominating Linux installations --
  I saw this published ;-)  (I think you slightly misquoted me on this)

							Igor
--
  Igor Markov  office: (310) 206-0179
  http://vlsicad.cs.ucla.edu/~imarkov