Re: Illegal instruction (core dumped) on i586

>>        I had a very troublesome morning today, partly due to negligence
>>   of various people, apparently including egcs maintainers etc.
>
>Nonsense.  Your troubles are because of your own action and no one else's.

   allright, I shouldn't have downloaded the RPMs... cool
   but don't you think that ensuring correct RPMs on egcs site
   is a prudent measure? (not necessarily making them... there are
   tons of people who RPMize new things as they come out)

> If the RPMs are defective, you can ask Red Hat to remove them if you like.

   with pleasure...

								Igor
--
  Igor Markov  office: (310) 206-0179