RE: [ANN] gcc-2.95 binaries for x86-win32 targets

Hi,
I seem to be having problems with libstdc++ not being found by
Mingw32 [gcc-2.95 ver from Mumit Khan's site]. It seems by default
after unzipping, libstdc++.a is not present in the gccroot\lib dir.
I had to copy it from gccroot\lib\gcc-lib\i386-mingw32\2.95 dir.
BTW I am not using GCC_EXEC_PREFIX. What am I doing wrong?

Also there are problems with the msvcrtruntime package ... but Mumit
has already posted that a new fixed one will be available soon so
thats okay.

Juts as an aside is it possible to build Mingw32 such that it uses
msvcrt.dll for itself also as opposed to crtdll.dll? Since after
configuring Mingw32 for msvcrt, only the .exe's are made to use msvcrt
and gcc itself uses crtdll. Any pointers to how to make gcc use
msvcrt? Is it possible in the first place?
Thanks,
Shiv