This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unaligned relocations in the shared libstdc++ on a linux/alpha
- To: Ivan Kokshaysky <ink at jurassic dot park dot msu dot ru>
- Subject: Re: Unaligned relocations in the shared libstdc++ on a linux/alpha
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:08:06 -0700
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <19990727191352.A4171@jurassic.park.msu.ru>
On Tue, Jul 27, 1999 at 07:13:52PM +0400, Ivan Kokshaysky wrote:
> One can see that pointer to exception table is not 8 bytes aligned.
> That causes a bunch of unaligned traps in the loader.
> I'm not familiar with dwarf-2 stuff, so I'm not sure what is correct way
> to fix it, but it could be fixed quite easy.
The fix is in the dynamic linker. Dwarf2 info must be unaligned.