Re: testing gcc-2.95 with glibc x86 math library

On Sun, Jul 18, 1999 at 07:36:46PM -0400, N8TM@aol.com wrote:
> I apologize if this
> discussion seems off-topic, but as far as I have been able to determine, the
> mailing lists, if any, for glibc are private ones ...

  http://sourceware.cygnus.com/glibc/
or
  http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/

  http://www-gnats.gnu.org:8080/cgi-bin/wwwgnats.pl

> Many of the functions in this library are copied without attribution from the
> 1985 BSD4.3 libm.

They're from Sun's fdlibm.  There are bits in the glibc release
announcement (http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/ANNOUNCE-2.0.html)
about this.

r~