Mailing lists & SPAM

As part of the egcs/gcc merger, we are going to be making a variety of changes
to the mailing lists over the next month or so.  These changes will include
new names for the lists as well as incorporation of the older gcc mailing
lists into our lists.

During this conversion/transition time we are going to have to temporarily
turn off some of the anti-spam filters, most notably the requirement that
the listname appear in the to/cc line of each message.

Do not fear, we will be re-enabling those anti-spam filters once we get
some technical issues with the remote relays sorted out.  Hopefully we'll
get those issues sorted out within the next few weeks.

Thanks for your patience,
jeff