Re: gcc-2.95 C++ Features

> On
> http://egcs.cygnus.com/gcc-2.95/c++features.html
> are no newer features listed since EGCS 1.1.

There aren't really any major new features to the compiler itself.
One is -finit-priority (for controlling the order of initialization
of file-scope objects), but it only works with certain linkers (for
ELF targets like Linux and Solaris, GNU ld 2.10 or later).

Another is that the compiler is stricter about invalid code than it
used to be; you may need the -fpermissive flag to get the compiler
to accept certain types of invalid code.

For the library, valarray has been added, but the major changes haven't
come yet (libstdc++ v3 isn't ready).

> Will it be updated before the gcc-2.95 realese?

Probably.

> Where can I find a list of fixed bugs and by default enabled flags?

There isn't a list of fixed bugs.  You can find a description of all
the flags and their default values in the gcc manual; the source for
the section of the manual that describes the flags is invoke.texi,
in the gcc subdirectory of the distribution.