Where's Jeff? gcc-2.95 stuff

I decided to basically get away from egcs stuff this holiday weekend.

I'm a little burnt out from the long days trying to get the release ready and
needed a few days away from the stress of getting a release ready.

This will probably mean a 2-3 day slip in the release.  Sorry about that, but
I really need a few days away.

jeff