Re: URGENT: Profiling

	Then the problem is as I wrote below.  On solaris2, mcrt1.o is
provided by the SUNWspro package which supplies your cc compiler.
You'd only have this if you bought Sun's C compiler (a separate
product from the OS.)  If you did, you'll find it wherever your
sysadmin installed it.  In my case it went into
/opt/SUNWspro/SC4.2/lib/mcrt1.o.

	What I don't understand, is why mcrt1.o is being looked for at
all.  You should only need it when using -p, not -pg.  Was saying -pg
a typo on your part?

		--Kaveh

--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Qwest Internet Solutions