Egcstensions

I have added a link to our "Egcstensions" page to the navigation area
on our home page.

These "Egcstensions" are (experimental) extensions to egcs which, for
one reason or the other, did not (yet) make it into the official source
tree.

Right now we have only one entry, as some who initially showed interest,
did not submit their projects later on, but I encourage anyone to consider
his/her experimental project for submission.

Gerald