Re: pthread_cleanup_pop and egcs (g++) not calling destructors.

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:47:51 -0700, Andrew Macleod wrote:

>Passing exceptions through non-gcc compiled functions
>is a totally different issue, as we dont know where to go looking
>for registers which have been saved.

And that's the most interesting thing to have, that is I'd very much
like to have something like this: a thread goes sleeping in a system
call, gets canceled, unwinds. This all is only possible with the
tightest integration between egcs and the OS code, which is not the case
in environments like Solaris. :-(

>  The alternative to this is
>to use -fsjlj-exceptions, which produces much uglier code,  but can
>throw through anything. You can't mix and match sjljs-exceptions with
>dwarf2 exceptions.

Hmmm, never tried this one...

>Andrew

Dima