Re: FreeBSD 3.x

  In message <Pine.BSF.3.96.990604130517.9491M-100000@cygnus.rush.net>you write
:
  > Since no one has responded, I'd like a crack at it.
  >
  > I assume this is with the most recent snapshots?
Yes.  The gcc-2.95 prerelease snapshots.

A variety of folks have mentioned the possibility that freebsd & linux
might set up the FP unit differently.  If so that might explain the
rbug failure (and a couple others that I haven't investigated yet).

Some folks have donated code fragments which would allow me to peek at
the fp control register.  I'll probably do that sometime after I get back
to SLC.

Jeff