Re: Critical C++ bugs

"Martin v. Loewis" wrote:

> After sorting my C++ bug folder, I classified the remaining bugs by
> seriousness. Below are the list of bugs in the categories:
> - bad code is generated
> - code is not accepted, with no work-around
> - ICE on legal code
> (the other categories would be ICE on ill-formed code, ill-formed code
>  is accepted, improvement proposals, code is only accepted after work-around)
Excellent! This is just the sort of thing we need.

> * Rejects legal code *

> - Incorrectly considers throw to be of type void in arithmetical-if
> http://egcs.cygnus.com/ml/egcs-bugs/1999-03/msg00883.html
A yet-to-be-approved patch
(http://egcs.cygnus.com/ml/egcs-patches/1999-04/msg00596.html) is in the works
for this one.

nathan

--
Dr Nathan Sidwell :: Computer Science Department :: Bristol University
        I have seen the death of PhotoShop -- it is called GIMP