Re: Function Prolog / Epilog

Hi again

Nick Clifton schrieb:

> Hi Dave,
>
> : Is there a way (#pragma, attribute, ...) to suppress
> : the generation of the standard function prolog / epilog,
> : so i have a chance to use my own ones (for example interrupt handlers).
>
> I know of no generic way of doing this.  The ARM port supports a
> machine specific attribute called "naked" which does exactly what you
> want, so maybe you will be able to use that code as a template for
> modifying whichever port you use.

Is there some sort of a wish list so one could mention such
a new "naked" attribute as a proposal to implement in all future
egcs version, if it is not already planned.
I'm surely not the only person for which such a feature would
be useful.

To use assembler stubs all the time becomes a little bit
annoying (I'm a bit lazy, i know ;-)), or is there another,
more elegant way to do this.

Dave