Re: Function Prolog / Epilog

Hi Dave,

: Is there a way (#pragma, attribute, ...) to suppress
: the generation of the standard function prolog / epilog,
: so i have a chance to use my own ones (for example interrupt handlers).

I know of no generic way of doing this.  The ARM port supports a
machine specific attribute called "naked" which does exactly what you
want, so maybe you will be able to use that code as a template for
modifying whichever port you use.

Cheers
	Nick