Re: Problem with PIC on x86?

>Has anyone else seen those above?

The new g77 failure is because I added a new test case.  It has been
failing for a few weeks at least, but my egcs-bugs report about it
(weeks ago) apparently went unnoticed.  Perhaps it's in the queue of
one or more people, but it seemed appropriate to make sure we fix it
before the release by adding it to the testsuite.  I'd love a more-chopped-
down version to replace it (the original file was > 60KB, I chopped
it down to about 10KB).

        tq vm, (burley)