Re: C++: STL 3.2

> However, I would like to see a summary of what binary compatibility
> problems we are likely to have if we update.

Without looking into detail at the new STL, I think it is a safe guess
that egcs 1.2 will be binary-incompatible with 1.1 for programs using
STL. Our CVS version is already completely incompatible, and it likely
won't get better. The only drawback might be breaking compatibility
with current snapshots.

Regards,
Martin