Idea about Documenting and Compiling egcs in C++.

Hello All,

I have been looking at the EGCS compiler's source code lately.
I am interesting in contributing work to the project,
specifically in documenting the structure of the parser and the tree structure
used with it.

Can you tell me of any other existing sources of documentation ?
I have been looking at the online docs of the egcs project,
and the info files of the project.

They are helpful, but I would like to make a more complete documentation.

The goals that I have set for my self are :
	1. Get the Compiler to self-host itself in C++ mode.
	2. Build a C++ Wrapper Class for the Tree Structure,
	 one that would allow an object oriented interface to the Parsers output.

I have been trying to compile the source code with the C++ front end, and have
been experiencing difficulties doing so.
I am trying to Create all the Function Prototypes using the Protoize Tool.
This would be a lot of work, but I hope that It will be of use.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike DuPont.