Re: "all the world's not Linux"

>>>>> "David O'Brien" writes:

David> I am reading up a set of patches for FreeBSD, but I would like some
David> assurances that the changes that I submit (and only affect FreeBSD) will
David> be committed.  FreeBSD people should be able to some influence on the
David> direction EGCS takes as it supports FreeBSD.

	If the changes only affect FreeBSD *AND* do not place any
unreasonable compatibility burdens on the rest of EGCS, then I do not see
any reason that they would be rejected.

David