"TARGET_SNAKE" vs. "TARGET_PA89"

In light of another conversation this week about PA-RISC architectures,
I'd like to add my $.02 about changing 'TARGET_SNAKE' to 'TARGET_PA89'
throughout the code, or to delete it entirely in favor of another
multi-valued switch to handle the various flavors of architecture as
recommended by Jerry, I believe it was. Since Snake was an internal
project name for a specific machine, and since PA1.1/PA89 is the
actual architecture, I'd like to propose the change for consistency's
sake.

Regards,

M.
--
Mark Klein                                 DIS International, Ltd.
http://www.dis.com                         415-892-8400