Haifa for x86?

Hi
I am just benchmarking the recent changes in md files.
To my surprise I've found that after installing my patch for correct
fp multiply/divide parameters (that I hope will get in soon :)
and my patch for better handling for AGI stalls (I am currently working on).
I get no slowdowns in the whole benchmark suite except four tests, where the
slowdown is 1% on Pentium and one test where it is 8% (but this is caused by bad
model, and the old sched is just more lycky).

In many tests there is speedup, sometimes very noticeable. I would guess 5-10%
at the average.

Are there any plans to turn on Haifa by default for 1.2? Did someone benchmarking
for PPro?

Honza
--
                       OK. Lets make a signature file.