egcs pa 2.0 support

Since you've added my pa 2.0 instructions into gas, is it OK for me to
submit the egcs patches to use them?

Jeff, I know you lean to having a -mpa-risc-2-0 flag to enable 2.0
stuff.  I have a concern about doing this.  We agreed that there would
be a second flag bit for 2.0.  The problem is what happens if someone
puts more than one architecture switch on the command line, for example,
-mpa-risc-2-0 -mpa-risc-1-1.  The current flag processing allows you to
switch bits on or switch them off.  But if we want the second flag to
override the first, the -mpa-risc-1-1 flag would have to switch one bit
on and the other off at the same time.

I think an -march=<arch> switch makes for a cleaner way to specify this,
since we can more easily twiddle the flags in the override_flags
function.  Also, several architectures already look like this (arm,
i386, sparc).

Jerry

--
Jerry Quinn                             Tel: (514) 761-8737
jquinn@nortelnetworks.com               Fax: (514) 761-8505