Re: -dv and graph representation

On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 05:11:35PM -0600, Jeffrey A Law wrote:

>   In message <Pine.GSO.4.10.9904082337460.11504-100000@alphard.dbai.tuwien.ac.a
> t>you write:
>   > On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Jan Hubicka wrote:
>   > > I've just noticed that -dv switch produces tons of *.vcg files.
>   > > They looks like flow graph representation for some graph plotting
>   > > package. I didn't found anything about this in the docs.
>   > > What I do need to download? Whats about documenting this feature?
>   >
>   > http://egcs.cygnus.com/egcs-vcg.html
>   >
>   > Right now there is a link there in http://egcs.cygnus.com/news.html, but
>   > I think we should consider starting or a "for developers" page.
> Probably a good idea.  There are some things in the news section that
> stay interesting for longer than a month or two :-)
Agreed. It is easy to miss such changes when you are not keeping eye on
egcs development all time.

I've just installed the xvcg package from infractructure directory.
Problem is that I can browse graphs for small functions, but can't do
that for larger, because xvcg complains about syntax errors
(I am calling just xvcg <filename>). Is this my problem or egcs
bug most probably releated to dataflow rewrite?

Honza

> jeff

                   Have you browsed my www pages? Look at:
                       http://www.paru.cas.cz/~hubicka
      Koules-the game for Svgalib,X11 and OS/2,  Xonix-the game for X11
      czech documentation for linux index, original 2D computer art and
              funny 100 years old photos and articles are there!