Re: The arithmetic support of SCmode and DCmode.

On Wed, 07 Apr 1999 02:15:56 -0600, Jeffrey A Law wrote:

    In message <370A63ED.D3919EE1@moene.indiv.nluug.nl>you write:
    > In my opinion it would be best to do the quick and dirty complex divide
    > when -ffast-math is specified, and the slow, correct one otherwise.
  That sounds like the correct approach to me.

I completely agree :-)  Could someone summarize the current state
of the implementation of operations on complex numbers? As far
as I know currently EGCS has the quick and dirty implementation and
for an accurate implementation we only need to fix the divide.

Is that right?

Regards,
    Geert