egcs-1.2 stuff

As y'all know we're ramping up the egcs-1.2 release process at the current
time.  We are mostly focusing on dealing with wrapping up major issues that
need to be addressed for egcs-1.2.

I've put a new page on the web server to track the progress/status of this
release:

http://egcs.cygnus.com/egcs-1.2/schedule.html

It's very rough at the moment, but will be updated regularly as the
schedule, regression testing, release criteria, etc are defined for
this release.

I would like to have a rough schedule (feature freeze, branch date,
bugfixing & testing period, etc) ready by this time next week.

--

We still need one or two volunteers to help coordinate the regression and
package testing efforts.

While I could do this again for egcs-1.2, I think the release process would
run quicker and smoother if I concentrated on patch review and fixing
regressions reported to me by the testing coordinator(s).

I'm going to be traveling from Apr 18 - Apr 24 with some net access, but
things will have to slow down during that period.  I expect to be on the
road without net access for a few weekends in April & May.

Cheers,
Jeff