This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bootstrapping with `cc -n32' on IRIX 6.3 fails compare
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: bootstrapping with `cc -n32' on IRIX 6.3 fails compare
- From: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br>
- Date: 24 Mar 1999 04:59:52 -0300
- Cc: egcs at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- References: <199903231735.MAA09771@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Mar 23, 1999, "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <email@example.com> wrote:
>> From: Alexandre Oliva <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> I've never been able to bootstrap egcs with `cc -n32' (the -n32 is
>> needed for libiberty); it always fails `make compare'
> I've had success with cc -n32 when bootstrapping on Irix 6.2.
> I don't know if the version of the compiler is tied to the OS or not.
> What version of the compiler are you using?
Dunno, how can I find it out? I tried various command-line flags and
nothing helped. I even looked at the manual! :-D
Alexandre Oliva http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva IC-Unicamp, Brasil
*** E-mail about software projects will be forwarded to mailing lists