This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-1.2 stuff
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: egcs-1.2 stuff
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:13:59 -0700
- cc: egcs at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <m10O2ic-000ErMC@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
> I enabled all TARGET_CMOVE and CC_FCOMI. I also optimized the fp
> What do you mean by that? I sent in patches months ago and you said
> you would take a look. What happened?
The FCOMI stuff I explicitly left with you and John to sort out. Last I
heard there were still technical problems with that patch. If you and John
think the patch is done, then send the final patch.
> Also you wanted a patch to remove gxx_include_dir from the top level
> configure. I sent you one and I never saw it in egcs.
I'm quite busy. That stuff fell behind egcs-1.1.2. It's in the queue.