Re: m68000 VxWorks coprocessor protocol violation

  In message <003501be71a4$e77062b0$c6c4eccf@rdiouskine.motus.qc.ca>you write:
  > Hi,
  >     I've successfully configured / builded / installed egcs1.1.1 as a
  > i586-linux to m68k-vxworks cross.
  > The configure was run with  --nfp -- The whole thing works well until I
  > attempt to link in libstdc++.a . Any code linked with stdc++ library
  > (with -msoft-float -m68000) generates a "Coprocessor protocol violation"
  > error if run on the target which, of course, doesn't have a coprocessor. In
  > the same time libgcc.a works well in soft-float variation.
  > libc.a, libg.a and libm.a are taken from original vxworks distribution.
  >
  > ANY help will be appreciated (URGENT!).
Are you including -msoft-float -m68000 on your link line?  That should
cause the tools to link in soft-float, m68000 versions of libstdc++, libgcc,
etc.

Hmmm, you might try gcc --print-multi-lib to verify that the compiler knows
about soft-float and 68000 multilibs.

jeff