ADV: WOW! The NEWS said A-OK!!!

Dear Neighbor,

PLEASE, DONíT DELETE THIS EMAIL. Take a moment to read the whole thing so you'll
understand why Iím sending it to you. Others are raking in some serious CASH!!!
Now, itís time for you to make a decision whether  $50,000 -$100,000 is enough
to motivate you to  READ ON. This will be the easiest money youíll ever make
in your life!!  If you can open an envelope, remove the money, and send an e-mail
message, then you're on your way to the bank!! Itís so easyÖ. And, itís for
real.
Wonít you come join us? I PROMISE, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

Your Electronic Friend, Pam

Hereís the letter that was emailed to me and is a MUST Read!!!

                                        THIS IS IT FOLKS!!

This is THE Letter that you have been reading about in the News lately. Due
to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a Major nightly news program
recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described
below, to see if it really can make people money.  If you saw it, you know that

Their conclusion was that while most people did not make the $50,000 discussed
in the plan,EVERYONE who followed the instructions was able to make 100 to 160
times their money at the very least. The show also investigated whether or not
the program was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that there are
absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.  This has helped
to show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some SERIOUS
money at home. " This is one of the most exciting opportunities, with the MOST
income potential on the Internet today"- -

The following is a copy of the Letter the Media was referring to:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON. PRINT this letter, read the directions,
THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program you may ever
see. Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its ability to generate
large amounts of cash.  This program is showing fantastic appeal with a huge
and ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does not require
you to come in personal contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all,
you never have to leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the bank!

This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply follow the easy
instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams can come true! When followed
correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing program WORKS!

Thousands of people have used this program to
    -  Raise capital to start their own business
    -  Pay off debts
    -  Buy homes, cars, etc.,
    -  Even retire!
This is your chance, so don't pass it up!

OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL
MARKETING PROGRAM

Basically, this is what we do: We send thousands of people a product that they
paid us $5.00 US for, that costs next to nothing to produce and e-mail back
to them. As with all multi-level businesses, we build
We build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.
Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi- level business online
(via your computer).  We are not promising you anything.  You have to put forth
some effort to make this business work, but come on how hard is emailing! The
products in this program are a series of four business and financial reports
costing $5.00 each.  Each
order you receive is to include:
  * $5.00 cash United States Currency
  * The name and number of the report they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they
    ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer. THAT'S IT! The
$5.00 is yours!  This is the EASIEST electronic multi-level marketing business
anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND BE
PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

       ******* I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S *******

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell    them if you
don't order them).
*  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
   REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
   RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person
   whose name appears on the list next to the report.
*  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
   four reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can
   save them on your computer and resell them.
*  Within a few days you are to receive, via e-mail, each of the
   four reports. Save them on your computer so they will be
   accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
   order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each
report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is instructed below
in steps "a" through    "d" or you will lose out on the majority of your profits.
Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see how it
   doesn't work if you change it.  Remember, this method has been tested, and
if you alter it, it will not work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name
        and address under REPORT #1 with your name and address,
        moving the one that was there down to REPORT #2.

    c.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down
        to REPORT #3.

    d.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down
         to REPORT #4
    e.  The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed
        from the list and has NO DOUBT collected large sums of
        cash!

Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,  and save
it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this letter.

4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the WORLDWIDE WEB!
Advertising on the WEB can be very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS
of FREE places to advertise. Another avenue, which you could use for advertising,
is e-mail lists. You can buy these lists for under $20/2,000
   addresses or you can pay someone to take care of it for you.

    BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5. For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report they
ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!  This will
help guarantee that the
   e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because
they can't advertise until they receive the  report!  To grow fast be prompt
and courteous.

AVAILABLE REPORTS
**Order each Report by number and name**
Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA THE QUICKEST DELIVERY
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
   sheets of paper
-  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number &
   name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address,
   and (c) your postal address.
-  Be sure to include your family and friends in your profits.
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE$250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
      AYCOCK  MKTG.
      235 LONGRIDGE ROAD
      LOS GATOS, CA 95032
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
      RARE MKTG
      10535 EAST WASHINGTON ST. #315
      INDIANAPOLIS, IN. 46229-2609

REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
      KSE MARKETING
      915 COLE ST. #282
      SAN FRANCISCO, CA. 94117

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your
goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level.  (Placing a lot
of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.)  Also assume
that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow
this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with 5 = $50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100) = $500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000) = $5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000) = $50,000
THIS TOTALS ----------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit
10 people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people
to participate!  Lots of people get 100s of participants!  THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford
$20).  You obviously already have an internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

REPORT#3 shows you the most productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing
e-mail lists.  Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on trade!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!
<*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS********

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions
accurately.

*  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders
start coming in because: When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requested product/report to  comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title
8,Sections  1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the U.S. Code,  also
Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state that "a product
or service must be exchanged for money received."

*  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
<BR>
*  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions
exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!

*  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******
Follow these guidelines to help assure your success: If you donít receive 10
to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising until you
do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 50 orders for
REPORT #2.  If you don't, continue advertising until you do.  Once you have
received 50 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system
is already working for you, and the cash can continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT
TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more income

send another batch of e-mails and start the whole process again!  There is no
limit to the income you will generate from this business!

NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business, registering a business name,
how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
Administration (a Federal agency) for free help and answers to questions.  Also,
the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
seminars about business taxes.   If you have any question of the legality of
this letter contact
the Office of Associate Director Marketing Practices Federal Trade Commission
Bureau of consumer Protection in Washington DC.

*******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially the rule
of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't work and
you'll lose a lot of potential income.  I'm living proof that it works. It really
is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little cost to you.
 If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly, and you'll be
on your way to financial security.
                                 Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest,
lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of money in
a short time.  I was approached several times before I checked this out.  I
joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and
money
required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first 19 weeks,
with money still coming in.
                         Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial
investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough
orders to at least get my money back.  Boy, was I surprised when I found my
medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For a while, it got so overloaded
that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more money this
year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is
that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live. There simply isn't
a better
investment with a faster return.
                                 Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI.

 I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I
shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had not idea who to contact to get
another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program...11 months
passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on
the first
try!!
                                D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our jobs, and
will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our money. The
only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do it. For your
sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good
luck
and happy spending!
                                  Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

I am nearing the $90,000 mark from this program. I have used several forms of
advertisement.I used regular mail and bulk email.The regular mail was very expensive
for 2 reasons. I purchased a very select list names, and the postage.The 3rd
time I sent out e-mails, in the quantity of 700,000.So, after 3 times participating
in this program, I am almost at the $90,000 mark. That isn't too bad. I hope
the
same success for you. Good luck...
Raymond McCormick, New Cannan, CT

You have great potential for extra earnings that is available at your finger-tips!
 You have unlimited access to wealth, but you must be willing to take that first
step! The Media ALREADY Proved THAT!!!!!!  You could be making an OBSCENE amount
of money! I Have given you the information, materials, and opportunity to become
financially better off. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!- THINK ABOUT IT-Your risk is only
$20.? How much do you SPEND on Lotto Tickets- FOR NO RETURN???

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

** Don't You want '99 to be a More PROSPEROUS YEAR ???     THIS IS YOUR BIG
CHANCE!!!!!!!**