egcs-1.1.2

I put egcs-1.1.2 on the ftp server late last night.  About half of the
50 or so mirrors have picked up the code.

The ftp server allows unlimited connections from our mirror sites, but
(short term) allows only a few non-mirror ftp connections.

Hopefully the bulk of the outstanding mirror sites will pick up the code
tonight.

jeff

ps.  Even with the limits on non-mirror ftp access, the full egcs-1.1.2
distribution has been downloaded nearly 300 times today.