This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 22.214.171.124 on SCO os5.0.5 - Experiences, Suggestions
- To: EGCS Developers <egcs at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: gcc 126.96.36.199 on SCO os5.0.5 - Experiences, Suggestions
- From: Jean-Pierre Radley <jpr at jpr dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:57:40 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
N8TM@aol.com averred (on Mon, Mar 15, 1999 at 08:58:36PM -0500):
| In a message dated 3/15/99 12:16:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, firstname.lastname@example.org
| > I don't see why anyone involved with egcs would care about gcc 188.8.131.52
| > today? Why don't you make your comparisons using a current release of
| > the egcs compiler?
| NAG still specify gcc 2.7.2.x to be used with their compilers, and their
| supplied libraries are not fully compatible with egcs. Apparently, those
| versions are considered to be standard parts of any linux distribution.
Who or what is NAG?
What is standard about linux?
And the original message was about compilers on OSR 5, not linux.
Jean-Pierre Radley <email@example.com> XC/XT Custodian Sysop, CompuServe SCOForum