Re: New Language

> Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:21:54 -0500 (EST)
> From: <pip@cpu.khimaira.com>
> To: egcs@egcs.cygnus.com

> I have started looking into adding support for a new language. Is
> there anything in terms of documentation/references in particular
> that I should look at ?

Not a whole lot has been written about this.  Kenner is rumored to
have written a document describing it...  If you find a pointer to it,
be sure to get us to put in a link to it.

Basically all you have to do, it do up your parse, build tree codes to
represent the semantics of it, call expand_expr on it, and your done.
:-) Right Per?  There are just a few missing pieces that you'd need to
learn before that will just work.  Watching how C or C++ works is one
way to get started.