Re: egcs support for the dbx debugger

Lucas W. Partridge wrote:

> [I'd prefer to use dbx rather than gdb because the Sun 'workshop' package
> 4.0 has a really nice user-friendly front-end available for the former.  If
> I can't use dbx, then maybe somebody out there knows of a comparably nice
> front-end GUI for gdb?]
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Lucas.

Lucas,

    Check out DDD at the following web page.

http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/ddd/

    They have pre-compiled binaries for the Sun as well as source.  If you
have motif of lesstif, you can compile the source or use the dynamically
linked binary.  Otherwise, you'll need to download the statically linked
binary.

: P f