New...Pay-Per-Click Advertising

Imagine paying only for those who read your ad . . . Pay-Per-Click Advertising makes this possible; NDMC makes it cost effective. You pay only for unique prospects who actually read the ad and indicate interest; to "Pay-for-Results!"

NDMC makes every effort to provide true return on investment with our Cost-per-Click model. Advertisers pay only for unique visitors to their website, not for impressions or page views. Your banners will run across our network of carefully selected websites. No matter how many times your banner is seen, you pay only when a user actually reads your ad and clicks through to your website.

Advertiser benefits include:

   No risk!
   Guaranteed unique visitors
   Performance-based, cost-effective solutions
   True reach to over 10,000 websites
   Targeting to categories including 'Computers Dealers,' 'Entertainment,' 'Shopping,' etc.

Get started today!

NDMC can have your ads online in approximately five business days. For a free consultation with one of our online advertising experts, please call or e-mail today.

813-855-8535 x110

Price:

Visitors to your site Total Cost Cost per visitor
1000 $600 $0.60ea
2500 $1275 $0.51ea
5000 $2350 $0.47ea
10000 $4400 $0.44ea