This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Need some opinions
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Need some opinions
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 10:39:18 +0100
- CC: egcs at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> A third would be to have it controlled by a flag which could be enabled
> even when optimize == 0.
> I'm leaning torward the last option, but wanted to hear your opinions.
Running 'simple' optimizations in all cases is certainly a good idea.
If you think there has to be a way to disable them, well, be it.