This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ definition of NULL
- To: Chad Gatesman <chadg at redrose dot net>
- Subject: Re: C++ definition of NULL
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 23:40:41 -0500
- Cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
You do not mention which release of EGCS you are using, but I
presume that you are refering to egcs-1.1.X and not the development
snapshots. There is a bug related to this in egcs-1.1 which is fixed in
the development sources. Unfortunately it looks like the fix is too
involved to include in an egcs-1.1 update.