Re: [Q] alpha egc -> motorolla dragonball

  In message <36CD1CD3.1FC47334@objsw.com>you write:
  > I haven't tried it, so I'm not really on top of the details, but the gnu
  > documentation warns about problems when you host a cross-compiler for a
  > 32-bit target on a 64-bit host (which I believe applies to the Alpha).
  >
  > These issues may soon be (or may have already been) resolved by the EGCS
  > project.  Can anyone on the EGCS list provide some insight?
What problems are you referring to?  As far as I know it's supposed to work.

It's had bugs in the past, and no doubt it'll have bugs in the future, but
that's no different than building a 32x32 or 32x64 cross compiler.

jeff