EGCS fixincludes homepage :)

Hi all,

Coming real soon now (tm), will be a new variation on fixincludes.
A side benefit of the new version is that it will run faster.
The primary benefit is that specifying an include file fix
should be comprehensible to mere mortals.  :)  Though,
you _will_ have to learn a tiny bit.

[[If you can decipher the old fixincludes script, you are
an immortal... :]]

To learn that tiny bit, see:

        http://autogen.linuxbox.com/fixinc/

Changing the way fixincludes works, however, requires a little
more work.  I would expect to need to help anyone getting
started with that.  In fact, doing so would help me improve
the documentation.

The current version of this work is only available on the
-rfixincl-branch of the gcc/* tree.  The contrib/fixinc/
stuff has portability problems and will be removed when
the new stuff is activated.

I would be interested to know how much sense this site makes,
especially to anyone not already familiar with what AutoGen is.

Regards,
	Bruce