Re: [Meta] Bounces

Hi,

Paul Derbyshire:
> Admins?
> 1. Please fix the damn list so bounces go to the admins and not to
>    the list or to individual posters! Use Errors-To: or whatever
>    you're supposed to use for that.

This is usually not a problem of the mailing list, it's a problem with
fucked-up mailers on the receiving side which wouldn't know what the
difference between an envelope and a header address is if their life
depended on them.

If you see a bounce from a mail to any EGCS list, do as I do and complain
LOUDLY to the postmaster at whatever site you got a bounce from.

[ error mail ]

Hmmm. Qmail copies these from the envelope address. _Very_ strange.

--
Matthias Urlichs  |  noris network GmbH   |   smurf@noris.de  |  ICQ: 20193661
The quote was selected randomly. Really.    |      http://www.noris.de/~smurf/