Re: Stabilization status

Franz,

I've just tried this [twice] from fresh CVS sources checked out on
Feb 6 & 7.  Here's what happens when I 'make bootstrap'

stage1/xgcc -Bstage1/ -B/usr/local/powerpc-unknown-linux-gnulibc1/bin/  -DIN_GCC -DHAIFA   -DUSE_GNULIBC_1 -W -Wall -O2
-g -O2  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -o genrecog \
 genrecog.o rtl.o bitmap.o print-rtl.o ` case "obstack.o" in ?*) echo obstack.o ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;;
esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac `  ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac ` ` case "" in ?*) echo  ;; esac `
./genrecog ../../egcs/gcc/config/rs6000/rs6000.md > tmp-recog.c
make[2]: *** [s-recog] Error 139

Any ideas?

On 04-Feb-99 Franz Sirl wrote:
> At 04:21 03.02.99 , Michael Meissner wrote:
>>On Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 11:01:57AM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
>>>

>>>                                     -O0     -O1     -O2     -O9     -Os
>>> alpha-dec-osf4.0a                    failing -- the inline problem
>>> alphaev56-unknown-linux-gnu          Y       Y       Y       Y       Y
>>> hppa2.0-hp-hpux10.20                 Y       Y       Y       Y       Y
>>> i386-unknown-freebsd2.2.6            Y       Y       Y       Y       Y
>>> i586-pc-linux-gnu                Y       Y       Y       Y       Y
>>> i686-pc-linux-gnu                    Y       Y       Y       Y       Y
>>> m68k-hp-bsd4.4                       Y       Y       Y       Y       Y
>>> mips-sgi-irix6.5                     Y       Y       Y       Y       Y