Re: multiple definitions of 'xxx keyed to...' in egcs-1.1.1

>I am glad you bring this issue up again. I have a few patches for
>libf2c and libio, besides this one. They are for SMP, parallel build
>and  "make check" with options. It seems noone really cares it,
>especially for libf2c. It is too bad.

Don't assume g77 people don't care about your libf2c patch.  I've
been pretty much out-to-lunch on g77 stuff for some time now, though
am slowly crawling back using NT (New Technology, like real email,
CVS, and so on) so I can resume work without having to depend so
much on others doing my job.

Anyway, I don't recall seeing such patches for libf2c, but they might
be buried in my mailbox.  It wouldn't hurt to resend them to egcs-patches.

        tq vm, (burley)