Re: vxWorks support for libf2c

  In message <199901210217.SAA01649@kankakee.wrs.com>you write:
  > I tried to be as kind as possible to the files.  autoconf doesn't work
  > perfectly in my situation, which is why I did things the way I did.
  > Until autoconf is able to do more for me, can we put these in?
  > Is there a make fragment I can stick them in, instead?
  >
  > 1999-01-20  Mike Stump  <mrs@wrs.com>
  >
  > 	* etime_.c, dtime_.c, sys_clock.c, datetime_.c: Add vxWorks support.
This looks like totally the wrong approach.

It would seem to me that instead of instruducing a whole bunch of vxworks
ifdefs that we should somehow have a config file for vxworks that simulates
what autoconf would have found if it worked.  Which would avoid the need to
hack up our runtime libraries to deal with vxworks.

jeff