__asm behavior, "+" parameters, and c-parse.in

Assume a sequence of assembler instructions that has only input/output
operands, plus side-effect on memory.

Unless I'm missing something, the simplest way to write this would be
to specify read/write output parameters ("+regclass"), no input parameters,
and clobbers.

The current C parser  can only read asm that look like
asm(instr) or asm(instr : input) or asm(instr : input: output) or
asm(instr : input: output: clobbers), but there is no provision for
asm(instr : input : clobbers).
asm(instr : input : : clobbers) does not work either, results in a syntax
error.

As far as I could tell, there is no possible ambiguity between input/output
and clobbers, so this should be easy to add.

It may be that I'm missing something and there is a good reason to use
the more intricate "=regclass" (par) : "number" (par)  input/output match.
--
	Marc Espie