..if you didn't make $200,000 last year read this!

"...if you didn't make $200,000 last year read this!"

Dear Fellow Entrepreneur,

My name is Jeff and I would like to introduce you to an exciting
NEW WEALTH BUILDING PROGRAM that is more profitable than any mutilevel,
direct sales, franchise or investment opportunity in existence today.

If you're ready to break free from all of your past financial limitations
& you can visualize yourself earning $10-20 THOUSAND PER MONTH or more,
YOU WILL WANT TO HAVE THIS INFORMATION!

If this is you mailto:free-enterprise4@juno.com with your
Name, Number with area code, and the Best time to contact you.

Get yourself associated with a very fast moving, powerful group of
like-minded entrepreneurs.  You will receive the necessary education for
you and others like you throughout the world, to achieve personal freedom
and financial success through true free enterprise.

Now you can have the most comprehensive, powerful information available today
to assist you in lawfully reducing your taxes, protecting your assets from
liens, levies and seizures.

You will learn how to restore your personal privacy, and become completely
judgement proof. Use this information along with the most lucrative cash-
generating vehicle available today, and you can be living a lifestyle of the
very rich in just months.

You will use our turnkey, duplicatable system that assures success to anyone
who has desire and a good work ethic.  All training and support is provided
for your success.

We're not looking for everybody.  Since time becomes more valuable when you make
more money, our time is *extremely* valuable.  We are simply sorting the serious
from the curious.

We're looking for the self-starting, decisive, and highly motivated individuals,
who have strong desire for personal and financial freedom.

If this is you mailto:free-enterprise4@juno.com with your
Name, Number with area code, and the Best time to contact you.

When I return your call, after a brief interview to see if you qualify,
I will take you to a live or recorded conference call where you can get
additional information.

Propserous Regards,
Jeff Martin

For removal, mailto:subsheet@juno.com