Re: Need guidance in building a cross-compiler.

Hello,

have a look at the CrossGCC FAQ, http://www.objsw.com/CrossGCC ; it will
get you started.

Also, you might want to subscribe to the crossgcc mailing list, which is
dedicated to discussion of issues concerning cross development using the
Gnu tools.  The FAQ has details on how to subscribe.

Finally, a complete linux-hosted cross development package targeting
Win32 may be downloaded by anonymous ftp from
ftp://ftp.objsw.com/pub/crossgcc/linux-x-win32 .  This was contributed
by Mumit Khan.