Re: DEMANGLING for SOLARIS CC

And Christian Alonso writes:
 -
 - Anyway, the big question is:
 -  - I've seen that aCC demangling support has been announced. Are there
 - plans for Solaris/AIX demangling in the near future? I would be willing
 - to help with that.

Solaris doesn't have a fully defined C++ ABI spec yet.  Also, as Mr.
Buck pointed out, you need a lot more than just name mangling.  An
old draft ABI is at http://access1.sun.com/workshop/ if you're
interested.  When I pestered some folks at Sun, they said they
would release a complete C++ ABI spec for Solaris with the full
release of WorkShop 5.0.  Probably ought to wait for that (and the
gcc EH design) before working on supporting Solaris's C++ ABI.

Jason