HPUX 11.0 EGCS 1.1.1 Compile Success

I sent on email but am not sure it went through, so I'll try once more. I
wanted to report that I got egcs 1.1.1 to compile successfully on an HP
Model 712/80 running HPUX 11.0 (this is not on your build list) and using
a bunch of the GNU utilities.

hppa1.1-hp-hpux11.00

My first email was a bit more detailed, but I don't seem to have a copy of
it around, if you want some more details, just let kne know.

Thanks,
Sean

Sean P. Kane
Systems Administrator
Metron, Inc. - Simulation Sciences Division
Solana Beach, CA, USA

kane@ca.metsci.com