Re: Bug in egcs-1.1.1 : Fixincludes breaks float.h/limits/syslimits under Solaris 2.6

Rick Flower wrote:
> I know that this isn't the right fix, but it works for the short term
> and doesn't appear to cause any problems..

Which script/program  is actually doing the mutilation?
Given you are using Solaris, it looks like none of the
fixinc.* alternate scripts ought to be invoked.
Neither the fix-headers.c program nor the fixincludes
script itself inserts an 'include_next' include.
So it seems very curious.

Please do a 'make stmp-fixinc' in a clean build gcc
directory and send me the log.  I won't get to it
till next year tho...and then I will be ensuring that
it works correctly as part of the fast-fixinclude stuff.
RSN, I think.