EGCS PB: Incoherent command line among plateforms

Hello,

I am using EGCS on many UNIX plateforms to build multi threaded
programs, and I found the following problem: There is on each
plateform a flag for compiling in multi threaded mode (and the
flag do the nice job of setting appropriate #define, linking
with appropriate libraries, and so on...).

But the flag is DIFFERENT FOR EACH PLATEFORM !!!!!

	On Linux:	-pthread
	On Ibm AIX:	-mthreads
	On Solaris:	-pthreads

I am missing something (a unified flag), or do you think this
will be fixed in further releases ???

Eric Nicolas.

-------> Linux : Why use Windows when doors are opened ? <--------
Eric NICOLAS                               Tel Pro :01.40.14.01.39
nicolas@bnp-eng.remcomp.com     OU           enicolas@createur.org
Personal web site:                   http://193.55.36.92/enicolas/
SWORD home page:                    http://www.sword-software.com/